Thursday, December 04, 2008

What?

I mentioned that my work computer was infected with a deadly case of Korean. It has caused much pain and suffering over the span of a few weeks.

I have tried everything short of hitting the damned thing with a baseball bat to effectively do my work. The baseball bat is begining to look more appealing every moment.

But, the work must get done. I have bothered my coworkers (those for whom Korean is a native tongue), guessed, and clicked randomly with fingers crossed. Some things have been wildly effective. Others, not so much.

Tonight, I decided to be pro-active. I hopped onto Babel Fish, ready to translate the necessary key terms. I was going to get some work done if it killed me.

I typed the Korean words as accuratly as possible.
This was the result.



Where the hell is that bat?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter