Monday, November 12, 2007

I think I mentioned that my little campus is often used as a set for commercials and what not.

Usually they come in with a few cameras, lighting equiptment, costume changes, and the odd assortment of props. Ususally they don't take up too much space.
Usually.

On evening I ventured from my apartment to find something very odd.

Snow had covered the ground!
Christmas lights were hanging from every building!
Several Christmas trees littered the street!

This was all a little odd concidering that is was barely November and the tempature was hovering in the high 60's.

They were filming a Christmas commercial. They had rented out the village and filled it with fake snow and all sorts of holiday cheer.

This place is weird.


Comments:
We need pictures of your apartment!
And you. Do you have a maid? Do you have a roommate( is that 2m s or 1? (: UM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter