Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good day

I woke up this morning to the sound oh howling winds and the pitter-patter of snow banging headlong into my building.

The radio said that we were on a blizzard warning until 6.
But as much as I hoped and begged and crossed my fingers, school was not canceled

I walked to school with 40 mile an hour winds chaffing my nose. The hood of my coat was pulled down so low that it completely covered my eyes as well as the rest of my face.

Not that being able to see was all that important, owning to the complete lack of visibility from near white out weather.

By noon the weather had gotten a bit worse. More wind, more snow, and more cold.

Then the most exciting thing happened. An email from the powers that be popped up on my screen.

Early Release!!!

The children went home early.
And so did I.

It might have been a little late.
I do love weather!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter