Thursday, November 23, 2006

Cranberries

Just in case you were sitting around on Thanksgiving Day surrounded by food and brown and orange decorations thinking, “I wonder what Jody is doing right now.”
And you know you were doing just that.

I am currently in Anchorage enjoying the fascinating invention of pavement and restaurants that serve only one genre of food.
There is also beer here, not that I would partake in such a thing… but it is here which makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
The thought of the beer, not the beer itself.
I don’t drink.
Well, at least I haven’t.

Yet today.

I will be gallivanting around the city for the next few days shopping, eating, and, of course, looking at all that pretty cement.

With any luck I will get into some kind of trouble or fall into an embarrassing situation rife with humor that will make for good blogging fodder.

Have a great Thanksgiving!
And have a big helping of Cranberry jelly for me.
That stuff is so good. I love eating things that retain the shape of their packaging.

Comments:
Happy Turkey Day! Enjoy your Tacos!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter