Friday, May 12, 2006

This one is for my sister

Every Friday in writing class we have “Free-write Friday.” Instead of giving the kids complicated promts, I allow them the opportunity to write whatever is on their minds.
The following is from the pen of N.A. (a different NA that that of a previous debut.)


Yesterday I went egg hunting with erin and I found 4 eggs, erin found maybe 3 or 4. We didn’t even win anything because they had to have a ticket on them and some peoples won, not even once. Me and erin didn’t find any only plain cheap egg. When we went home we ate a egg and right after we ate a egg we farted a loud one.

Comments:
That reminds me of a couple great fart stories I have..... :) You'll have to ask Granny lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter