Saturday, April 29, 2006

It hurts

The test is over.
It made me have warm fuzzy feelings about that time I was shot in the forehead repeatedly with a nail gun.

There were moments that I was convinced that I was the queen of the Mathematical world.
There were moments that I longed for something easier, like a root canal.

Regrettable, I believe there were more of the latter moments.

However, I am not totally ashamed of my performance. And, there is chance, regardless of how small that I may have passed.
Only time will tell.

4 bloody weeks.

The only thing now is to put it out of my mind and wait until that little envelope arrives in the mail and tells me if all was for nothing.
Ah, the joy of long waits.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter