Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Artistic Alliterative Angels

Today in reading we talked about alliterative poems. The assignment was to pick a member of your family and write a short poem about them.
I picked my little sister.

The class “helped” me write it.
This is what they came up with.


Kim

Kind, Crazy, Creature
Cutting Crust
Can’t cook
Kills cuddly crocodiles


Sorry Kimmer.
But my family was not the only under fire.
Here is a poem by my favorite pre-teen author, C.T.


Monkey

My Mom Mary Made Macaroni while Minnie and Mikayla Murmured about Michael Missing his Monkey!


And one more; the literary debut of S.A.


Paul

Punky, Puny, Pest
Prancing Prince
Pinching Polar bears
Pooping Putrid Ponies.

Comments:
fyi i met up with the amy, she's got a cute bubblebelly going on :D

hope you saw the pix, should be on flickr from a few weeks ago.

the internetless hell continues :(
 
Granted I can't cook and I like to cut the crust off, but I would never kill a cuddly crocodile!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter